Do you wanna build a snowman?

13 February 2014
Good morning, lovelies!

Okay, well it's not morning for me anymore--well, it's late morning. Maybe by now it's not like that for most of you. I don't know. I just can never get my greetings right, huh?

Anyways, I hope your morning or day started off right...depending on what time of day you woke. I have to say, I woke up feeling pretty well. After spending about an hour of my night perusing the interwebs for different uses of leftover cooked brown rice, I settled on making my own version of brown rice porridge earlier this morning.

My porridge started off with just milk in it before I thought it would be an awesome idea to mix something into it. I wasn't in the mood for something that was only sweet, so honey was out of the window. Instead, I grabbed my jar of Nutella and added teaspoon after teaspoon of the yummy goodness until I was satisfied.

And then I had the brilliant idea of adding peanut butter.

It may sound like a mistake, but it came out really good. The thing I didn't do right was add a whole spoon of it instead of teaspoons of it. Gyah. I got a huge whopping spoonful of peanut butter brown rice porridge when I tried it. TOO MUCH. I had to put more Nutella into it to balance it out. Oh well! It came out great after that! I ladled some into a bowl and topped it off with half of a sliced banana and glass of orange juice.

YUM!

Well, let's get down to the heart of the manner. My new video. It's a cover of "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" from Disney's Frozen.


I know I'm not the best singer in the world and that I can barely sing, but, hey, lemme be honest here: If I can act like a little kid for a brief amount of time and not embarass myself a whole lot, then I will surely do it! So I donned my Hello Kitty glasses (you can buy a pair from eBay or Amazon), my purple oversized glasses, and my every day prescription ones at different times for this video. I hope you guys enjoy it, because it did take me about two weeks to get comfortable singing this in front of a camera! And to get comfortable singing the older version of Ana's part... I don't know. Did I make it harder than it should be? Please like, comment (postive feedback??), and subrscribe! I won't be doing that many covers.


Love,
SamiJo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you see?

newer older Home