Anon, who are you???

29 July 2014
A while back (on Tumblr), someone anonymous asked me as to why my Do You Wanna Build a Snowman song wasn't showing up. Going through my asks, I'm wondering why on earth would someone want to view that?? Hahaha! I mean, really, I really really really suck at singing. I'm terrible.

(And, yet, I post videos of me singing. There's gotta be something wrong with me, right?)

And now I'm wondering who it was. Anyone wanna come clean? I won't hurt you, I promise!

Anyways. Moving on.

No, really. I won't hurt you!

My gal pals and I have been planning our getaway trip for this summer--our very first one! Haha! It's going to be awesome when we get started, however, it was a pain to plan. We had to meet up online since I'm from out of town just to put our heads together. We spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out where we were heading--I think it took us about two hours before we settled on Nashville. Meeting up online to do this was a bit of a challenge since I couldn't hear everyone when we were talking. It would be Sarah and Nour in front of Nour's laptop while Whitney was off to the side searching possible destinations and activities. I could hear Sarah and Nour just fine since they were in front of the screen, but Whitney was coming out all garbled. I could have complained, but Whitney looked extremely comfortable where she was at and it was late at night. Comfort is a big deal late at night, even for us night owls.

In the end, we finished everything in about three-ish hours? But it was a painful three hours since we started at around 10pm and finished close to 2am. I was snacking throughout the whole chat, which probably wasn't the best idea considering I slacked on my workouts last week along with my healthy eating. Hehe.
Ugh, guys, guys, guys: I cannot wait to go on this trip! I'll finally have some awesome stuff to post since what I've been doing at home is just cleaning, finding a new apartment, and finalising things for the upcoming school year. New videos, new posts! I am tingling with so much excitement! Especially since I've never done anything like this before.

Wait. Whut? Aren't you, like, 21?

Well, yes, yes, I am.

I worked my buttocks off all throughout high school and before that to ensure that I would look great to colleges. That was my choice. Also, I was a *little* sheltered, but, for the most part, I'm okay with that because it ensured that I could get into practically any college I wanted to since I put in all of that effort. (Okay, maybe not Yale or Harvard, but Stanford expressed some interest in me! That's something, right? [If not, please don't stab me. Just prod me, eh?]) So I wasn't out a lot like most kids at that age, big deal. I turned out okay.

Right?

Don't answer that. :P

I'd love to hear from any of you one what you've been up to all summer or will be up to!Tell me all about your shenanigans. Also, I'd love to know who that anon was!

<3 SamiJoie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you see?

newer older Home