Flap-Jacks! | Foodie Friday

31 July 2015
This is an extremely overdue post. All of the food featured was eaten on April 4, 2015. Yes. You read that right. April 4th of this year. It’s July...almost August.

Better late than never, I suppose! And I haven’t done a Foodie Friday post in a while, so why not? Especially since I can still remember quite a bit of what happened from the day these photos were taken.

On April 4 of this year, the baby brother and I went to a local establishment called Flap-Jacks. It’s down the street from where I live, so I wonder why we never walk there because we always drive. The weather was perfect for walking that day, too! But when you have business to do in another part of the city, taking your car is the best option (which was the case for us).

The baby brother ordered his classic 2x2x2 which equates to two pancakes, two eggs, and two pieces of bacon or sausage links. Considering how large the pancakes are, it makes sense that he always orders this. 

Bro and his 2x2x2
On the other hand, it makes no sense for me to order what I ordered, but I wanted one of their skillets so I ordered the veggie one with a side of their seriously delicious and not overly sweet pancakes. Just how I like them! But I would trade it for IHOP if only they weren’t a 15 minute drive away and an extremely long wait on top of that. As far as local establishments go, this is the place as to seeing it’s the closest and the only one I've been to so far.



I hope you enjoy the pictures and that they made your mouths water! Keep a tab up and hit refresh on the homepage to see when I talk about the extremely delicious Mama Irma’s restaurant!


See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you see?

newer older Home