[ootd] Happy birthday, Michella!

22 June 2015

Well, by now it would be belated since I didn't get the post out the day of her birthday. Nonetheless, I greeted her the day of--especially since she's TWO DAYS after mine! And we're the same age! Talk about exciting! Unfortunately, we didn't go out for our birthdays: I was too tired and without gas in my car to head out. Lately, I've been suffering from nightmares but that's a story for another time. (At least until I remember what's been causing me to wake up feeling like I'm suffocating. Don't be alarmed though! I'm fine. Believe me.)

Anyways, Lena made some not-too-sweet (which is perfect by me!) red velvet brownie cupcakes with icing that hit the sweet spot for me that the girls from my bio class and I enjoyed before lecture. You'll see more of them later when I kick my butt into action to write these posts. Sorry, guys, for being so lazy.

I hope you enjoy Michella's birthday outfit pictures. Sorry that they're terrible--I'm truly out of practise both for taking photos and editing. BUT she's gorgeous! Enjoy! ^__^








Happy birthday, Michella! To recreate her outfit, follow the guide below. ^__^


Michella Birthday Outfit recreated

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you see?

newer older Home