When you get the whole theatre to you and your lovelies...

31 May 2015
Hello, again!

And I'm back with yet another post--wow, I'm on a roll! I guess? Nah, I already had footage ready...

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed my previous post and are looking forward to the next video in the short series. It'll be coming out later this year, so brace yourselves for some more vlogs! Hopefully I'll be able to get some pretty good footage over the next couple of months to share with you guys. I'm so excited! ^_^

As for this next video, it highlights the activities Trinh, Jasmine, and I did on our day out since Jasmine left for an internship in New York. Before that video, though, is a short rant I had about the Nestlé Toll House cookies from Target that were a major let down. Raise your hands if you know what I mean. Don't waste your dollar on the three pack! Just get the frozen pack and make them at home. Use that dollar well. Better yet, make some from scratch. There are plenty of recipes out there if you don't have a hand-me-down one in your family.

To help you guys follow along with where we went here in the Midwest, I've made a little outline for you.

When you get the whole theatre to you and your lovelies...

First we had lunch at City Market on Market St. Trinh and I both got the Fried Egg BLT sandwiches from Circle City Soups. I added a plentiful half order of pommes frites (French fries) with Sriracha aioli sauce. And as for Jasmine? She got a cheese pizza that she says is exactly New York style (I trust her judgement since she's from there!) from Mauricio's Pizzeria. No drinks since we kind of forget about them!

                                    When you get the whole theatre to you and your lovelies...
When you get the whole theatre to you and your lovelies...

For dessert we wandered back to Chocolate for the Spirit. Oh! Don't think we started off with lunch first. Being it Wacky Wednesday, as told to us by the lovely lady behind the counter, we started off with samples of gelato and sorbetto before deciding on what we were eating for lunch! Trinh ventured away from her standard flavours by getting mango and raspberry sorbettos As said by Trinh, Jasmine got her "basic" flavours--chocolate and vanilla gelato. Me, on the other hand, got tiramisu and toasted coconut almond fudge. (The gelato and sorbetto is made by an Italian family residing in Michigan. You can find them at their site: Palazzolo's Artisan Gelato & Sorbetto.)
When you get the whole theatre to you and your lovelies...

When you get the whole theatre to you and your lovelies...


We walked back to Circle Centre Mall where we parked to catch the showing of The Age of Adaline. Reaction post will follow!!

When you get the whole theatre to you and your lovelies...

I hope you guys enjoy the video and visit the places I highlighted in the future! See ya soon!

And before I forget: We had the theater to ourselves for about 15 minutes before a group of elderly ladies came in. I hope we didn't disturb them too much with our science talk in the background...


Love always,

SamiJoie



Disclaimer: I was not asked to promote anything in this post. All pictures were taken by me unless stated otherwise and given due credit.


And the video!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you see?

newer older Home