Goodbye, Summer [MV]

29 May 2015
Hello, everyone!

Well, I'm officially going to drop the jojo-bun name because I feel weird about assigning you guys one...unless you guys enjoy it. And if you don't, that's okay--but that's not the point of this post!

The point of this post is for me to announce my latest upload which is a music video that is the product of many late night talks with the lovely Trinh. She presented me with an idea for a music video for f(x)'s song "Goodbye, Summer" featuring EXO's DO since one doesn't exist at present--except for ones made using clips from Asian dramas. I took her idea and tacked on another detail: let's make it a fashion music video. Cool, huh? So we spent a few nights planning it out, contacted a few people to be a part of it, and started filming when the weather was okay.

Why?

Because the Midwest is notoriously known (especially Indiana--I can say this from experience) for experiencing four seasons in one day.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the video! There is a part two that will becoming out later this year along with a bloopers and outtakes reel and the actual fashion video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you see?

newer older Home