Laid back for fall...|ootd

21 September 2015
Almost three weeks ago, I had the pleasure of meeting Tia in our Spanish class during the one of the conversation exercises. Now, do I remember most of our meeting? No. (I'm sorry, Tia, if you're reading this!) However, I do remember her awesome sense of style that's perfect for the fall season that is beginning to take over. Check out her chic and cozy outfit below!


Her makeup is so on point.




I'm not going to lie: I fell in love with her whole outfit from the the crew neck blouse, to the distressed high waisted jeans down to her boots! I seriously squee-ed over her boots and asked where she got them. She told me she got them for a steal at Charlotte Russe where they were having a shoe sale. (I just checked on the site, and they're still up for sale in BLACK for $23!!)

You can mimic the outfit using pieces I found online below. I chose a poncho instead of a normal cardigan since it is fall and sometimes you need to cover your ears from the autumn breeze.


Tia

Tia by samijoie featuring Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you see?

newer older Home