I need to write more...

06 September 2014
Hello, lovelies! 

I know it's been a while since I last posted (why do I keep saying this???????), but I've been taking pics of my activities over the last two weeks for upcoming posts! I do realise I have yet to finish my series on the Nashville vacation, but, guys, I am so exhausted. I've been catching up on school work (I recently got my books and school started LAST week) and cleaning the apartment (I moved!) It's been hectic lately, so this starbucks is well deserved at this point because I did get lost in my own town after not driving in it for so long. 


Anyways. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm not dead and that things are still on their way! I haven't forgotten!! 

See y'all soon!
SamiJoie

PS
Are y'all loving my pic? I got what my bestie Nour normally orders: grande mocha and petite French madeleines (but she switches it up with shortbread cookies every now and then). ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you see?

newer older Home