It's been a long two weeks...

01 October 2014
Hello, lovelies!

So I just came back from Starbucks with a grande mocha (and when I say "I just came back from Starbucks" I mean I put my mocha in the microwave to stay warm, cleaned my room a bit, set out some clothes, and hopped into the shower before sitting down to write this and drink my mocha), and all I can say is thank God there is a Starbucks two seconds away from my house. It's walking distance, but I would not recommend doing that during what I consider the second rush hour here in Indy even if  it is a little over half a mile away by car.

Which, if you haven't noticed yet, is the time that I went. ^_^

Anyway. Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy is playing in the background, and I have yet to consider when I'm going to eat dinner. Maybe soon. Maybe not. I ate a lot today...

My apologies! It has been a long two weeks as I have mentioned in my title because I went a majority of last week without my computer (wow, can we just hashtag that? #FirstWorldProblems). My baby was at the Windows store because the OS was hit pretty hard by a virus causing the OS to crash. They tried to recover my files, but that virus whatever took them down too replacing them with fake files. All of my videos that were edited are gone so bummer. No, really, bummer because I worked on those a good hour or two each. Aigoo.

That said, I have to re-do my videos for the Nashville trip. But that's okay because I think they were somewhat crappy...

I think. I probably should have backed those up to my external hard drive...

Hahaha!!

Yeah...

But, second chances, right?

Anyways, stayed tuned, guys! I've got a checklist for the month of October and I am going to COMPLETE this sucker! Boo-yah! Let's do it!

And at the very top of that list is #Rocktober with The Betty Rocker. I'm doing this with my loffly friend, Nour, and we are gonna make our fat cry! Gaiz, you should do it if you wanna tone up and/or lose weight. She has a FaceBook group set up for everyone subscribed to it--which, did I mention is free? Yes, it is so free! When you sign up for the 30 Day Challenge, you will get a workout each week--the video expires each week to ensure you follow through with it--with modifications and different time intervals based on which level of difficulty you are on. The video is great to follow especially when you have no idea how to perform a certain move. She provides a PDF file with all of the moves and modifications, so if you don't have access to high speed internet (or even a good connection at that) you can follow the PDF. On top of all of that, her site has other workouts to do (if the one provided for the week isn't enough for you or you're just that awesome!) as well as recipes so you can eat healthily for the next 30 days.

Everything is free, so how can you pass this up?

I've also done Blogilates in the past, but sometimes opening multiple videos can be a pain. Don't get me wrong or anything--I love Cassey and all, but I wanna change it up! What I love about Bree's plan (the Betty Rocker) is that we do one workout three times a week, three times a day. Very easy, especially for me who is trying to fit everything into a new schedule.

Well, that's all for now, loves! I'm at the end of my grand mocha and I've run out of things to say.

Stay tuned, bellas!

xoxo SamiJoie

PS: I wasn't asked to promote either of the online trainers--I just needed to publicly say this so that I can stay on track with it. Motivation is key and there are many ways of doing it!

Comment below if y'all are doing a challenge! Let's do it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you see?

newer older Home