OH I am sore...

02 October 2014
Let me preface this post with this: Nour and I recently joined  The Betty Rocker's #Rocktober challenge and I started it yesterday.

Yesterday, after I finished a crummy maths quiz, I got into my car and drove to the park nearest my apartment and did a mix of walking, running, and jogging. 


Don't let the map confuse you! I went up and down hills--oh, who am I kidding? (But I did, so yeah.) I need to get into the yellow zone more in the future. But, considering I haven't done a mile since June, I would have to say that I did pretty well for finishing it in 17 minutes. (I remember in June I was around 25-32 minutes. Yes, 32 minutes.)

After feeling successful about the 17 minute mark, I lingered in my car checking up on anything that I had missed on my phone before going home.Dear God, I was famished yesterday! Honestly, I have no idea what was going on with me. I woke up at 5am, had a bagel, ate some grapes at 6, and then a bowl of cereal at 7 before heading out the door. 

I mean, really. I ate quite a bit. 
Okay, quite a lot.

Anyways. When I got home, I opened up Bree's (aka The Betty Rocker) e-mail to get the workout and did it three times. HOLY CRAP. I am sore but not to the point I can't move. I'm just sore enough to know I did enough but could have gone a little further. The Alternating Squat Lunge move killed my inner thighs. Ugh. I can feel it whenever I move when sitting down or getting up.

But it hurts so good.



Hahahahaha!

Let's see how well I'll handle day 2!

xoxo SamiJoie


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you see?

newer older Home