I launched a new series on YouTube...

15 March 2016
Hello, lovelies!

Did anyone notice the subtle change to my web address? I've finally embraced hellosamichan after a long debate over a few years if I really wanted to change back to it. Once I started getting into my groove on YouTube, I finally welcomed the username that I had created for myself back in middle school with open arms and an open heart.

Was it because it had "hello" in it? (Cue the Adele/Lionel Richie covers...)
Was it because it sounded happy?
Was it because it sounded silly so it made you giggle--possibly?

The answer to all of those questions is a resounding yes.

So I changed my url back to my original one and launched a brand new series on my YouTube channel called Fashionably Moody! I'll publish a new video in the coming days as to why I started this new series, but, for now, you can watch the first episode below. This was an awesome collaboration with the wonderfully talented Lois Lee (YouTube) who did a beautiful acoustic cover of Zion T's "Eat."

Please stay tuned for more of my future projects! Also, I should have a review soon...ish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you see?

newer older Home