Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon Review

04 June 2016
If you guys have been watching my videos, you might have come across a video with me without my eyebrows. If not, just know, ladies and gents, that I barely have any eyebrows and fill them in every day. If there is one thing I cannot leave the house without doing makeup-wise are my eyebrows hands down. They’re just not full enough!

When I received the e-mail that I was chosen for the Maybelline Brow Drama Voxbox through Influenster, I was over the moon! Through this voxbox, I was sent two samples of Maybelline’s new pomade crayon, one in soft brown and the other in deep brown. These crayons are chubby little things clocking in at 0.04 ounces with a little bit of product. You can’t push it up by turning the bottom clockwise. They deliver on the crayon aspect in that they’re truly crayon like when you use them to fill in your eyebrows. According to the packaging, you only need one swipe to fill in and shape your eyebrows. With my eyebrows, this was not the case as you can see in the video. My eyebrows came out extremely thick and shapeless. With my resting bitch face, this is not ideal. These bushy brows would have made me look even more pissed off than usual. I went back in with both of my Nyx and Innisfree eyebrow pencils to reshape them, adding more time to my routine.

From my experience, I would give this a 2/5. It could be a 3 or 3.5 if the stick was a tad smaller allowing for more control. This is especially necessary for gals like me who have thinner eyebrows. 

I would definitely recommend these, however, to gals who have thicker eyebrows than mine that also have more shape. This would be an awesome product for you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you see?

newer older Home