Let's catch up! feat. top outfits from July 2016

16 August 2016
Hello, lovelies!

I'm sorry for being MIA. It's a learning process with Youtube and Blogspot -- as in, learning how to balance the two. I'm trying my best to keep up in my studies as well as creating quality content, but I'm lacking when it comes to blogging --  my first love. I love writing since I can get my thoughts down easily through this method, but I've lost touch since I've been trying to build my YouTube channel. Sometimes, we can't win everything, right? But I'll try better especially since I keep referencing my blog in my videos for further details. (Hehe!)

However, if you guys want to keep up with me or whatever I find interesting, I do have two tumblr accounts that I'm actively on! Look for samijoielikes and caffeinated-silly when you're on Tumblr. The first one is more like an everything goes blog while the second is geared towards anything and everything related to the beautiful hashtags #studyblr and #studyspo. The studyblr is a beautiful community in small doses that reminds you to freaking study your arse off as well as motivates you during hard times. Not everyone who studies is perfect. We all have our low points.

But this is not the topic for today's post! No, no, no!! I'm back with my favourite outfits of July. Let's start with the first outfit of last month!




 



 



Outfit #1
Top: American Rag / Pants: Macy's / Shoes: Converse / Bag: Michael Kors

Outfit #2
Cardigan & Tee: H&M / Pants: Macy's / Shoes: DSW / Bag: Mom's closet before she had me :P

Outfit #3
Top: H&M / Pants: Macy's / Shoes: Converse / Sunnies: Adrienne Vittadini (I think?)

Outfit #4
Top: H&M / Skirt: Macy's / Shoes: Jessica Simpson / Necklace: Macy's / Bag: Michael Kors

Outfit #5
Jersey: Thrift store / Bag: Sakroots / Shoes: Nike

Outfit #6
Shorts: Macy's / Bag: Michael Kors backpack (not pictured)



I'll get better at these over time! Hopefully? Coming up with names for looks (including makeup looks) is proving to be harder than I thought... I hope you guys enjoyed either way! Can you tell which blouse is my favourite? Lol! I'm loving the off the shoulder look with easy going waves and how you can dress it up or down.

Anyway, see you guys soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you see?

newer older Home